was raised in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, before attending the University of Central Florida, where he received a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology. Dr. Brown graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University. He continued with postgraduate education on Physiological Therapeutics at New York Chiropractic College. Dr. Brown is an avid athlete. He plays competitive beach volleyball and ultimate frisbee. He was a member of the 2004 USA Masters Ultimate Frisbee team, which won the World Championship in Turku, Finland. In November 2007 Dr. Brown was elected to serve on the Largo City Commission. He was re-elected to a 4 year term in 2010.. He and his wife Jenny currently reside in Largo and have two children, Wyland and Sawyer.
Dr. Brown has received additional training in:
Whiplash injury management and documentation, 2008 6th Edition AMA Guides to Permanent Impairment, extremities, chiropractic pediatrics and athlete injury management. Dr. Brown has testified as an expert witness on spinal injuries in the Pinellas County Court.
- Member: Florida Chiropractic Association
- Pinellas County Chiropractic Society Board of Directors 2003-Present
- Member: The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Vice Mayor of the City of Largo
- Member of the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
- Vice Chairman of the Agency on Bay Management
- Past Member of the Largo Recreation Parks & Arts Advisory Board
- Board Member & Past President: The Rotary Club of Largo
- Member: Largo Chamber of Commerce