Dr. Vislocky is originally from Pearl River, New York. She attended Oneonta College, NY before attending Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg , South Carolina, graduating in
1981 as Doctor of Chiropractic.
Dr. Vislocky had her practice in the beautiful Pocono mountains in Scotrun, Pennsylvania. She attended Eastern School of Acupuncture in Montclair,New Jersey in 2002 for three years. In 2005
she moved to Port St. Lucie ,Florida and practiced there till 2012. She currently lives in Dunedin, Florida and is enjoying the beautiful west coast of Florida.
Dr.Vislocky has been a chiropractor for over 30 years, it has been her desire to help people with a natural solution to be pain free and experience well-being.
- Diplomate of Chiropractic National Board
- Sherman College of Chiropractic graduate 1981
- Eastern School of Acupuncture 2005
- Instructor Anatomy/Physiology, Medical terminology Medvance Institute 2009
- Member: Florida Chiropractic Association